As we now approach the start of the Olympics we are seeing implimentation of road restrictions and traffic flow changes in preparation for the full ORN restrictions that take affect July 25.
We would like to outine the operational overview that we intend to implement during the ORN restrictions.
- Drivers going into London will start at 9:00 am
- Drivers will have supporting "runners" to assist in collections where parking maybe awkward or restricted.
- We are initially suggesting collections in London upto 16:00 hours in order that your consignments can be transferred back to Heathrow in a timely manner to meet export connections.
- We will have a "sweeper" collection service in London upto 18:00 hours supported with "runners"
- We will be performing deliveries across London during the normal working day and being supported by the midnight to 06:00 am services.
- We will have a collection service in London from midnight to 06:00 am, again supported with "runners".
We will have an "Olympic" contact number for use out of normal business hours such that communication can be made to arrange collections that have not already been arranged during the day. Contact telephone number: 07738458970
- We will be communicating with you with regards known traffic restrictions and the resolution to achieve a successful collection from you. Appreciating that the local situations maybe different each day.
- We will be as flexible as possible to support your needs for despatch.
If you are aware of specific collection restrictions from your building please do advise our CS Team on Tel 02089171299 or email us at email@example.com with your information.
If you have any concerns please contact our CS Team whom will be available to assist.
During this challenging time we will be monitoring and reviewing the Operation daily in order to optimise collection times and services for you.
Steve Grossman MIoD
Mission Express Ltd